Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings.

Hello there, my name is Futalover, you can call me Fl and I'm a big fan of futanari art.

This is the first forum that I've been into about futanaris, never been much into forums so I'm new to this but I'll answer the questions that were in the introduction.

1. "Who Are You?": My name is Duarte
  2. "Where are you from?" Portugal
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" Haha, ran outta ideas so just came with something obvious.
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" The contrast of a beautiful,fragile girl with a massive dick, besides me being a bissexual oriented guy and having interest in dick in general.
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Hmm, I just started reading some doujins on the internet that I somehow found and got interested quite alot, since then, always been loyal to it haha.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"I dont quite get those terms but I guess it is like fetishes? I love domination, mind break, corruption and transformation, that type of stuff haha.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" I do not have any questions.
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?): Hmm I wanna try everything that I can but I wanna talk with fellow futanari fans because that's new to me, roleplaying would be fun aswell.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"I was downloading a game and somehow ended up here haha.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?"Hope to meet alotta friends and have fun, feel free to add me, chat with me and comment this topic!
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" Playing video-games,gym,programming.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" None.
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" Lets have fun!

Alright guys, and girls, feel free to comment down below and speak with me, safe!
Big Grin

I saw you comment on mine, so I thought I'd say hi to keep ya less lonesome. Hey again!