Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'sup!

Hi!

I really don't know why I wasn't a member here until now considering how much of a fan of futa I am.
In fact, I'm making futa games! Last week someone suggested I posted about it here and I was like... yeah... why the heck am I not a member there yet?
I think it probably was that I found out about this forum a long time ago while looking for something, didn't have the time at the moment to register and then... completely forgot.

Anyway, created my account last week, just before it went down, so here is my introduction Smile

I know I'm making games so yeah, promoting them is one thing I want to do, but I hope it doesn't look like that's the only thing I want to do here, I do want to be a part of this community. after all I'm always complaining about how hard is to find good futa material compared to other stuff and I doubt it's that I have found everything there is to see xD

Btw, I tried to read the rules but the link seems dead o.o

Hello there DynamiteJoe and welcome to FP, sorry for the late presentation. The rules is a bit broken but we are currently looking forward to fix it...just know some stuff from do not post and you should be fine

Also, if you're looking to create a game and share here on the community, we have a few rules about it...i do recommend you reading the links below that i will send.

LINK1: https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...nformation

LINK2: https://www.futanaripalace.com/announcem...=243&a=103

Please, do feel very welcome and enjoy your stay.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Oh, I see, so basically no posting games that are meant to be sold.
Does that include games that are free but patreons get the newest build earlier? :O
I do intend to sell the game I posted so yeah, I guess I'll have to remove that one, but I have another one that I plan releasing the way I mentioned so not sure if I'll be able to post that one here after reading that o.o

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

As long it's free there is no problem...i'm not much an expert because that's not my department, but if you have many questions you can always PM the mods in head of the Games room :3 they will surely answer you and clear every question you might have.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]