Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro of DrMGrowth

Hello everyone, My name is DrMGrowth, you can simply call me dr :p

I'm a french guy and i enjoy Futanari, on many side, espescially tall and muscular futa <3

i love many more things, don't hesitate to ask Wink

Ohh, hello there DrMGrowth...have fun here in FutanariPalace and enjoy your stay Big Grin

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

What can we do in this forum ? Smile and thank you for the welcome:3

Hmm, there is the futanari section where everything futa can be talked, discussed and shared. The writer section allows you to read stories, and seek a party and partners for RPing if you're into that stuff.

there are other sections but if you feel like talking you can also go to the chatterbox and oh...there is the games section if you are looking for a H-game or just want to discuss games and even find somebody from FP to play with in an MMO game Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Salut Dr. Soyez le bienvenu mec !