Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Fellow Futa lovers!

Hello everyone. The names Waymister and Futanari is my favorite sub genre of hentai. I discovered my love for this around the same time I discovered hentai. To me its the logical genre that someone like me would gravitate to. I love to see hot ass anime babes having sexy time so who better than to fuck a hentai babe than another hentai babe with nice looking cock?

What do I personally like in my futa? I guess I would say I'm a bit all over the place. I personally like my futa girls with some curves and nice large cocks with big balls. I know in some hentai forums I've posted in I've gotten a lot of shit for liking testicles on my girls but hey its my thing. I like futa on futa, futa on female, and futa on male but I'm not a big fan of the futa girl pegging the guy. I don't mind guys banging futa girls though (weird I know but I can't help what I like to see). Love me some anal and futa phimosis too. One of my favorite artists has to be Chinbotsu. I love the way the girls in their books are drawn. Full figured and pretty thick cocks.

I decided to join up on this community because I personally have found it hard to share my love of futanari with anyone. Maybe I''ll meet some cool people and find some hot new hentai along the way!

Anyone have any more questions just ask. Glad to be here!

Hiya! Welcome to FP. ^_^ it's always nice to meet new people. I'm Kika. If you ever want to chat, let me know.

Ride me all day long. lol. ^_~

Hello waymister, welcome to FP and enjoy your stay :3 i'm sure you will find people to talk here Big Grin

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Thanks you 2 for the words of welcome!