Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo! I'm Wes and I guess this is where I say Hello! :o
~Hey, I'm Wes!~

1. "Who Are You?" I'm Wes :3
  2. "Where are you from?" A bit North of Chicago, right on the border with Wisconsin!
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" Pretty Accurate; I always try to go by my name(I'm Lazy as fuck and couldn't think of anything else to call my character, so I thought my name was already kinda uncommon as it was!)
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" I.. am not sure! Maybe because its just way more taboo than your average kink, maybe I just like the idea of a Dick on a Chick, who knows?!
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Seen the site pop up a few times in my year of internet cruising, and more recently saw it on a few profiles on (my second home) F-List.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" Absolute No .1 Kink? Futa on Male~ Nothing is better than reversing the tables like that. A few others come close, but that's the immediate one that comes to mind.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" Nope! Pretty reasonable stuff there.
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" ​Not sure just yet! I'll definitely try poking around though, so keep an eye out for me :3
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Same deal as No. 5 (Saw it a few tiems before, and decided to give your guys place a shot :0 )
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" Uhmmmm.. maybe? I've got an F-List Profile I'll link on my profile! (Warning, kink list is super unorganized after 6 years, just ask if you have questions *O*)
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" I collect Action Figures and Build Models and Gunpla, I play dem' Vidya Games, Read a fuckton of Books, and I am ridiculously Picky about the Anime I watch
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" I mean I guess I'm a furry? But not to the extent of where I'm going to Cons and I consider it like a second life or anything that serious. I just like to get it up the butt online as a Femboy Mouse ;o
"Last words before we pass final judgment?" No Lube, GO IN DRY! D:<

~Here's a few images(that I own, please don't steal my stuff, I'll cry ;~; ) for yer fappin' pleasure! :3~
[Image Relic #930462 ]

[Image Relic #930450 ]

[B][U][Image Relic #930463 ][/U][/B]

Attached Files
.jpg   Basking in the Sun~.jpg (Size: 258.51 KB / Downloads: 3)
.png   Wes!~.png (Size: 303.34 KB / Downloads: 3)
.png   Claire and Wes 1.png (Size: 312.59 KB / Downloads: 3)

Ohh, that's quite a lovely profile you have there, welcome to the futanari palace and enjoy your stay Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]
GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH! D:<

[SIZE=1]But nah seriously thank you :3 [/SIZE]

No problem, and i LOL'd at that Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]