Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Intro of Sorts!

1. "Who Are You?" - I'm Kess, Hi!
  2. "Where are you from?" - Rainy old England!
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" - It's an old character name that has just stuck over the years.
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" - Best of both worlds!
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" - An amazing roleplayer!
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" -My biggest kink is being on the receiving end of oral, without exceptions it's a mandatory kink for me. Pairings Futa x Tentacles?
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" - I have and no questions!
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" - Roleplaying, without a doubt!
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" - Someone I roleplay with on another forum.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" - Nothing I can think of right now!
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" - I am a particularly avid gamer it has to be said.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" - Elliquiy, Bluemoon, Darknest off the top of my head!
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" - ​Don't eat me!

What genre of games do you like?

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

Oof, I like all sorts of games it has to be said but a couple of my favourite genres are RPG's (Witcher 3 and Mass Effect being my favourites, with honourable mentions to Pillars of Eternity and Baldurs Gate), strategy games like Crusader Kings 2 and AI Wars. Uh, I could go on all day but Strategy and RPG's are my two favourite kinds of games I'd have to say and I doubt I could choose between them.

I really like RPG games myself, I'm currently playing the Steam version of Final Fantasy IX but I picked up FF X and Tales of Zestiria as well.

I wouldn't suggest getting the Steam version of FF IX though if you can just pick up the original version. I've been having controller issues with the game because the people who remade it did a crappy job on controller support.

I played Final Fantasy 7 and 8 back in the day, the two games that got me really into gaming those were.

Kessaria Wrote:I played Final Fantasy 7 and 8 back in the day, the two games that got me really into gaming those were.

Nice!

I did a recent play of VII and I managed to beat Ruby and Emerald weapon for the first time. The combination I used was Hades and Knights of the Round with W-Summon and Mime materia.

I didn't really care for eight because of how broken Squall's final attack is with his final weapon among other reasons. IX will always be my all time favorite but if you haven't gotten into it I highly suggest picking up a game from the Tales series, I enjoyed Symphonia and Vesperia but I haven't played Xillia as well as Zestria yet.

Welcome to FP! I am interested in hearing bout this old character that gave you this nickname.

Full Erotic Profile

Ongoing Private RPs:
It All Runs in the Family, A Boy and His White Knight

Dead/Hiatus RPs:
A Cosplayer's Dream, A Strip of Romance, The Island

Luna's Transformations in Board Game RP
Anthro Demon Dragoness with Tiny Demon Wings
Twin Thick Foot-Long Bitch Breaker Dragon cocks with sheath
Womb becoming egg laying organ through cocks and pussy
Plump Demonic Pussy, Smells and Tastes Like Your Favorite Thing.