Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well let me introduce myself..

I just would like to say hello and would like to make some friends. I love writing, gaming, roleplaying, and just talking. Of course I like Futanari and since well its going to be a big subject here, I would just like to say my tastes are vast, but I just love Futa on Male and anything oral related to the extremes. I am open-minded about a lot of things so don't hold back if you have a question, I rarely get upset and I love talking about anything (Besides rap music and what celebrities do).

I really don't know what else to say, since well its early in the morning and I spent the last bit editing my profile so it at least has color, though I bet i'll change it in the future. As a welcoming gift to everyone that shares the love of Futa, I uploaded four Futa Collections (All just one folder i've collected pictures in for a few years) and I hope you enjoy. I cleaned it out as much as I could so bare with me on it. It should be over 700 pictures <3. I am also looking forward to increasing my collection from here like I have done in the past, years ago.

Life is pretty hectic so i'll come and go. I'll stay more often if I have a reason to. I look forward to the company from the Palace <3.

[B][I][B][I]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}[/I][/B]
[/I][/B]"Unlike my sister, I play nice. Maybe some violence involved, but a little bit of blood never hurt anyone." -Malnivia

So you don't like any rap at all? The music lover deep inside me wants to take this as a challenge!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll find many like minded individuals such as yourself here. Also check out the Futa on Male thread in 2D images.

Inuyami Wrote:So you don't like any rap at all? The music lover deep inside me wants to take this as a challenge!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll find many like minded individuals such as yourself here. Also check out the Futa on Male thread in 2D images.

Well I guess I should have been more specific. I like some rap Smile. As long as it isn't Little Wayne, etc. I am more of a Metal fan myself :3. Thanks for the welcome and I have passed by the thread a few times already, I'll probably post more content soon. Also love your picture. One Punch Man is great haha.
[B][I][B][I]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}[/I][/B]
[/I][/B]"Unlike my sister, I play nice. Maybe some violence involved, but a little bit of blood never hurt anyone." -Malnivia

Hello there, nice to meet a fellow lover of Futa on Male, Nice to meet you and welcome to the palace Smile hope to see you around

Welcome to the palace. Hope you will enjoy your time here Wink

Hello! Hope you enjoy your stay, and would love to chat with you!

What is normal for a spider, is chaos for the fly. Don't judge others because they seem weird, to them, you're just as weird.