Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haiiii

Hello everyone. Not totally sure what all I should share about myself. I've had a love for futas for a while and I'm more recently starting to embrace it and looking for more people to share that common bond with. But I'm always looking to make new friends in general and I'm pretty easy going. Right now I'm just trying to learn and experience more in life in general and I feel like for me, futa related stuff is a big part of that.

So if anyone wants to talk about pretty much anything at all, even not futa stuff. I'm here and excited for whatever this site has in store for me!

Welcome!

Warm Welcome Smile

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.

Hi fancyfuta, I'm newer than you and exploring the site. Hope to see much more of you

Big Grinwhen she just manages to hold it when it's completely hard :11::8::9:{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings Fancy!

All lovers of futa are welcomed with open arms (and often open thighs) around here!

Looking forward to seeing you around the Palace!

:212:
*glomps and licks your face*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

fancyfuta, welcome! You have, indeed, found the right place. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Palace. Wink