Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am here too i guess.

Long time lurker and Cum-inflation fetishist. I'm from the west coast, and my nickname comes from a stick figure comic i made in high school about amentally inept adventuerer named Demoon using a genie towish for a companion and being given a little monkey he named Munkay, thus the name was created. Um whatgotmmmmme interested in the first place? hmmi guess it was futa art of disney princesses having sex with eachother. Normally a childhood destroying moment but instead it fueled a new desire when coupled with my cum-inflation fetish.
I'm mostly a "stories" person as it lets you imagine what happening limitng only as far as your mind will allow rather then pictures which are confined to what you see.
Other non-erotic futa-filled hobbies include Gaming. Xbox only. I have both the 360 and the XboxOne and latly been jonsing on Destiny (casual, not like "Lets go do a raid" I hate raids and i hate PVP in that game. Prison of elders is okay cause it's kinda half way between raid and casual grinding), Titanfall and skyrim. if you feel like playing with me some time let me know yea?
iactually found Fuanari Palace many years ago on a google search for Cum inflation (yea i like it that much) and here i am finally introducing myself.

Last comments? umm I may need a proof reader soon if anyone want to volenteer.

Good to meet you, Demoonmunkay! Might I say I enjoy your tasteful Mask avatar immensely. I live in the Southwest and visit the coast pretty frequently. I find a lot of that Disney princess futa art is actually really well-done and creative. I still laugh just thinking about a picture I had seen once of futa Elsa with cool-guy shades on fucking Anna from behind while spouting off some one-liner a la Mr. Freeze ("I'm a little COLD to your condition!" or something like that). I think that very picture featured cum-inflation, actually.

I'm more of a PlayStation guy so I won't be able to game with you, sadly. :/ If you want anything proof-read, you can send it to me! I'm usually pretty keen on things like that.

Anyway, hope you have a great time here on the forum. Wink

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Well thanks for the welcome. Hmm, that Elsa stuff sounds like Shadman or something similar. As for the proof reading, thanks for the offer. I've olny got the intro chapter at the moment if you want to take a look at that one for me, i'd appreciate it since no one else who has visited my posts seemed keen on it.

Sure thing! I think you can send it to me via email if you go to my profile. If you've got Skype, I can add you there if you like since I only check the forums every couple days or so.

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.