Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all have to start somewhere, don't we?

Well then, I won't prolong it...

Hello, everybody! My name's... well, all you English-speaking friends can call me Matt. That's probably the easiest equivalent to use. I'm 21 and currently living in Poland. What brought me here? I don't have a single answer for that. I wasn't looking specifically for futa-related stuff; hopping from one site to the other brought me here. Although, I started my journey here from Fenoxo's "Trials In Tainted Space".

Now, a few things about me: I'm a male, and I feel male. I consider myself pansexual hetero-romantic; meaning, I can screw with anyone, but when it comes to love and relationship, I only desire women (or futa for that matter ;D). Also, while you most probably will find me in roleplay section, trying to have some online fun - don't cross me out for a chat about completely non-erotic things. I'm as quick to change interests as the wind. One moment I can be in a middle of steamy RP session, but just seconds later I can calm down and talk about education and my plans for the future. It's probably the skill I'm most proud of: the ability to adapt to anyone. Also, although I'm trying to be otherwise, I'm a big softie: I love to cuddle, kiss, and everything petting related. Sometimes even more than actual sex.

Now, for some non-sexual stuff: This July I'm graduating from college with a bachelor in English teaching. I love books (fantasy, mostly), music (rock, metal, a bit of classical), more books, video games, books... Oh, did I mention books? Yeah, I also would love to be a writer one day. If anyone's interested in Polish culture (though I doubt), I will be happy to answer all the questions! Smile

So... I guess that's all - go ahead, fire at will!

Hi Matt! I, too, am new here, as you might have seen.

I for one would be interested in hearing about Polish culture. For starters, what made you decide to pursue teaching English? Are English teachers in demand in Poland, or is it more of a niche thing?

Hope you settle in comfortably! Smile

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Thanks a lot for a warm welcome Smile

As for the teaching thing... I actually got, pardon me language, dicked over. I was originally aiming for the interpreter course, but as it turns out there was a mistake on the website: it wasn;t an entire course dedicated to being an interpreter, but actual interpreting classes were a part of another course. I was planning on switching courses, but then I thought: "Ah, what the heck, I started it, why not finish it? Teaching qualifications may one day be useful". As I said before, I flow with the moment Smile
Teaching, no matter the subject, is not such a great thing in Poland. Unless, of course, you're a PhD, or a professor, who gets around 200 - 300 PLN per lecture (which is like $52, or ₤ 34). Me mum is a qualified sports teacher; she completed AWF (Physical Education Academy) and earns about 2000 PLN per month, but she had to spend a lot of time doing all these courses and qualifications raising programs.

So, now - I am not going to be a teacher by choice. I want to open me own Translator's Office.

Nice to meet you Matt. I go by Kagrin around here. If you ever want to chat, feel free to stop by my page or send me a pm. >^.=.^<