Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member.

Hi folks,

My name is Bobbi. I am a long time Futanari and transformation fan. I use to RP on yahoo and gmail, but I have lost many contacts. A friend recommend Futanari Palace and their chat rooms. After spending a week there, I thought it was best that I create a profile.

I also have an f-list profile as well – https://www.f-list.net/c/bobbi%20james/

I enjoy chatting with people, either on IRC or Fchat. If you see me on line drop me a line. I also communicate via email as well.

Lastly, in real life I am a guy. While not willing to go through surgery to become a futanari, and those who have done it, good for you. But if given a pill, potion, or what ever to become a voluptuous futanari, I think I would jump on that chance and consequences be damned. If you don't mind that behind that redheaded girl avatar is a guy desiring to be a futanari then please drop me a line. Always willing to chat and RP with others.

Thanks for allowing me in.

Bobbi.

Welcome to the Palace Bobbie!

Lovely avatar pic, red heads taste the best, like strawberries and cream! Mmmmm, cream... *drools*

Have fun exploring around the halls, and don't be afraid to pay a visit to the dungeon!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome to the Palace! Hope you enjoy it here!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
-I'm usually eager to RP with anyone who will have me. Send me a message and we can probably work something out!
Got an album showing all of my different outfits if you want to see them: http://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?albumid=2510
TaoFuta Wrote:Welcome to the Palace Bobbie!

Lovely avatar pic, red heads taste the best, like strawberries and cream! Mmmmm, cream... *drools*

Have fun exploring around the halls, and don't be afraid to pay a visit to the dungeon!

Laughs! I will keep that in mind. Smile
LittleWolfReina Wrote:Welcome to the Palace! Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you hon!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome! Hope you enjoy all the wonderful things the palace has to offer Big Grin

Welcome Bobbi Smile