Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, this is a thing...

Hey, I'm Kuroshio and I write smut for fun and very small sums of money.

I'm here from HF, since people have recommended this place to me for additional feedback on my stories and because I hate Literotica's site layout. Its easier to say the kind of stuff I'm not into really into (furry, loli/shota, extreme BDSM) and what I actively avoid (scat, watersports, non-con with children, bestiality) than the kinks I actually enjoy. I'm a bad writer and actually might be getting worse since people have encouraged me to include high ratios of sex-to-plot.

As for why I like futas specifically... at risk of veering into too much information-land, all of my RL relationships with more masculine, tomboyish girls have been awesome, especially sex-wise, whereas I had a pretty awful relationship with a girly-girl who had no sex drive and one day she was literally ranting at me for my libidio while we were having sex and I could only think, "my fucking god, I wish dudes turned me on so I could just be gay without this fucking hassle."

Unfortunately, as much as I like tomboys, guys just don't do it for me, so women with penises are my fantasy stand-in until I find another lapsed lesbian to date me for as long as it takes her to figure she likes girls again.

That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hiya Kuroshio, welcome to the Palace, and thanks for the great intro!

Things around here are pretty well segmented, so you should have no problems finding lots of content that fits your desires, while fairly easily avoiding those things that don't.

Rest assured that not all 'girly-girls' lack the erotic overdrive you are looking for, some of us do in fact enjoy getting fucked morning and night, and hopefully you'll hook up with another fine wonton woman someday (hell, she might even have a penis to surprise you with!).

In the meantime enjoy your adventure around FP, and by all means post some of your stories, we'd love to read what you've got going!

:149:
*Happy Hugs*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks guys.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara