Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have landed on a strange world, captain...

Howdy.

I sorta stumbled upon this place a few minutes ago and it seemed kinda neat! I'll admit I'm not the best at forums, I'm pretty quiet most of the time and eventually I drift away, but I'm hoping to at least find a few shared interests during my stay here!

Futa has always been a pretty top-tier fetish for me, not sure why. Despite falling down a weirder hole with every passing year I can still find some fun in some good ol' fashioned dick ladies.

I hope you can accept my lurking as a sign of respect to you all so you don't have to listen to my boring ass opinions!

~Da Kos Kos

NoTongueyong24: your not aloud to lurk and say your awesome, I want to hear your boring ass opinions!

Welcome to the Palace Tongueyong11:

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi-hi Kosmic!

Open up the hatch, grab your 'blaster', and come on out and explore this varied alien landscape which is the Palace!

I'm sure you'll find some exotic delights to enjoy, and we'd always welcome any new erotic goodness you'd like to import onto our little corner of the Universe!

:220:
*Kisses You Cheek In Welcome*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara