Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Hello there
Wow so many people. But I guess this will be a great place to meet new people. New to the website but not new to rping or futanari.

"Who Are You?"
I'm Chrona. Nice to meet you

"Where are you from?"
United States born and raised

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
I’ve had a wide range of submissive male accounts but rather than reuse an old one I just really felt more at home by using a new character, sides I liked chrona in soul eater.
"What do you like about futanari?"
Not only is it nice to see women on top for a change but its cute/hot when you have a shy futanari forced to dominate a femboy or just to watch as they pleasure themselves or dominate others, sometimes its just the look on their face when they cum. It all depends, just something new outside the norm

"What got you interested in the first place?"
A conversation between me and my girlfriend when doing a femdom roleplay on another site, and my own curiousity.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
Haven’t really got any favorite pairings or kinks, just would rather do a futa on male or tentacle rp. Been ooking for people to do a group futa rape roleplay though

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
Yes, I have.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
Mostly interested in doujins, as well as some roleplaying as well as sharing some of my stories/ old roleplays just for fun

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
Just Googling 'futanari’

"Anything else you might like to add?"
I'm 19, male, pretty chill, pretty relaxed and a gamer, I like Kit-Kats and just laying around and writing or playing rpgs

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
I read, write, draw, listen to music and play a few online games like league of legends and finally got around to getting final fantasy 14 again

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
A bit of facebook and rarely on gaia

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
Looking to make some new friends and hear everyone’s two cents on what I write

Laters~!

Welcome. :149:

Thank you ^-^ hopefully I can find a roleplay partner soon

*waves and offers muffins* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! <3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara