Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself. I am Patrick and I'm from Poland if anyone would want to know. I looked for forum like this for a really long time and I finally found it! I really like to meet people with similar kinks and interests. I really like things like size difference, strong and tall girls and when some things are bigger than they should be. If anyone like these things too I'm always happy to talk about them! Well, I just wanted to add I hope I will meet a lot of great people here.

Heya and welcome! :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ......[SIZE=3]...[/SIZE]Second Life : Aerial Nakajima..[SIZE=3].. [/SIZE][Image: icon_steam.gif]. Send me a PM for my Steam ID Wink...[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
patrix95 Wrote:If anyone like these things too I'm always happy to talk about them! Well, I just wanted to add I hope I will meet a lot of great people here.

I daresay you've found the right place, and it just so happens to be full of great people!

Make sure you explore everything the Palace has to offer -- I've been walking the halls for almost six years, and almost every month it seems like I stumble across a room I hadn't noticed before, and find myself with a new kink to indulge in.
A garden full of big and beautiful breasts, butts, and vaginas; the thickest cocks I can find (man-meat and girl-cock); tasty cumshots; and a select few other things Wink
[URL="http://gardenofhedone.tumblr.com"]
gardenofhedone.tumblr.com[/URL]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara