Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*bounce*

So I'd heard about this place before and was originally hesitant about joining, normally since communities generally tend to feel samey and have the same kinds of people everywhere... Yet, I just couldn't resist anymore. Felt like I could've been potentially missing out on meeting some good folks and potential friends/playmates.

And since I've no idea really what to say, I'll just roll with what Gilgamesh suggested in his sticky:

"Who Are You?"

A: I'm Maya, or that's how I'd like to be referred to around here. By character. Haven't settled on a last name yet... sometimes simplicity is the best.

"Where are you from?"

A: I was borne of a desire to have a shemale character that just seemed to fit what I'd like to be. Something I could just enjoy in the off time as an avatar while also being highly in-depth and alluring as a character when I'm up for roleplaying.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"

A: I just like the name Maya for some reason.. Maaaayaaaa... Just rolls off the lips and tongue really easily~. And the Spell Thief part should be obvious enough.

"What do you like about futanari?"

A: In a way, they represent a balance that I just enjoy being normally. A mindset unspecific to gender, just being able to be myself. ... And of course, there's the physical attraction as well. Something about girls with cocks make me hungry to taste... or be tasted. Depends.

"What got you interested in the first place?"

A: I blame 4-chan.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"

A: Large Breasts and Lactation, hands down. Either as a wet nurse myself or indulging in feeding from another. (Masturbation and Eagerness run a close second; See https://www.f-list.net/c/maya%20the%20spell%20thief/ for details. )

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?"

A: Images are always a plus. Perhaps more interactive things. Games. Meeting folks. Wouldn't mind one-on-one RP. Bit shy about group RP for now. General hanging out sounds good too.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"

A: Things got particularly slow over on F-list, and after a while, it felt like you saw the same old people acting the same old way no matter where you looked.. and it got to a disheartening degree. That, and I figure I might have better luck if I also look around here, yeah?

"Anything else you might like to add?"

A: While I enjoy ERP, I also enjoy non-sexual adventure RPs as well if anyone would like to be a DM and teach me the ropes! I'd love to go out on some fun adventures and have stories to tell!

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"

A: Apart from what I mentioned above, video/computer gaming tends to take a big chunk of my time.

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"

A: F-list. I left a link to my profile above in the kinks question!

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"

A: Just hoping I'll enjoy myself here. Smile

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

You're cute. Welcome~