Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.... and help lol

Evening all,

Have been plunging the depths of my new found futa obsession for a little while before I discovered this site. I would like to be a more active member however... well I have come across a bit of glitch.

I cannot, for the life of me, work out how to change my profile picture hence the embarrassed emoticon. Yeah, I know, pounce on the newb and taunt them for their inadequacies but hows about someone helps me out.

In other news if anyone has an suggestions on tutorials/advice about 3D art in either blender of DAZ then I would appreciate it.

Thanks again peeps, I look forward to sharing some of my more foul perversions with an audience capable of enjoying them.

Go to settings -> edit profile picture -> upload from internet or computer -> done

PS, define 'foul'

Ringraider Wrote:Go to settings -> edit profile picture -> upload from internet or computer -> done

PS, define 'foul'

What they said ^

Also, dont feel bad about not knowing how to change it, I had to find out through some trials and errors as well.

Glad you could join us, hope to see you active in the forums in the future ^-^

Foul is the wrong word.... lets say interesting... borderline unique and perhaps odd. Filthy? Nah.... too strong. Its hard to define. Some would describe my fantasies thusly so I guess the term applies even if we don't believe it to be "foul".

Interesting. Never really thought about it before.

Oh and thank you for the help. I'll get working on a few projects I have bouncing around my cranium and I look forward to contributing, you know, work permitting.

Thanks again.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I think naughty and dirty is lighter, but i might be wrong.