Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Who Are You?"

I am a man from France, from little Brittany, i am a chubby guy who try to live with that and it's not easy all days. I like paper RPGs (Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer, JRTM, Werewolf, Vampire, Shadowrun..), MMORPGs (started with Everquest and played a lot after that : WOW, SWG, Everquest 2, SWTOR, GW2, FFXI, FFXIV, LOTRO and atm TESO, played Second Life too as a Fat CD), Fantasy (Tolkien, Dan Simmons, Orson Scott Card...), Computers... And some sexual interests i will not explain here :p

Interesting authors list there as Dan Simmons and Orson Scott Card are more known for their sci-fi stuff than any fantasy they've written. Both are great writersalthough I've read a lot more Orson Scott Card than Dan Simmons.

As for your sexual interests, I'm going to assume one of them is futanari.

Did a lot of table top RPing back in the day. Primarily D&D or D&D like stuff. These days I content myself with writing crappy smut stories. Well, I'm a bit of a malcontent so maybe 'content myself' is not exactly accurate. At any rate, I write badly written smut stories.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Futanari of course i loves them.... shemale and CD too :9:

For Dan Simmons and OSC, it's true, they are known for sci-fi products like Hyperion and Ender's game (didn't see the movie yet, i feel worried to be desapointed about it). I love tolkien too (less the movies :p) and it's nice that ROME started to be translated few years ago in french because my english is not so good to read its in VO.