Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say hello to a dick-chick. lol

Thankies for the welcomes, people. Everyone is so friendly. ^_^

Adrock Wrote:(or just relax and take it all in :p)

For some reason I got a perverted thought from that. lol!

death to come Wrote:question

hav u told anyone u kno, besides the people here, who really dont know u?
just asking, my friend waited to long after telling me and it all blew up in her face and now shes sad

just asking [Image: yup.gif]
u dont hav to anser if u dont want to
kk[Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif]

Yes, I've told people.

And I don't understand why telling you so late would "blow up" in your friend's face and make her sad, ...unless you didn't accept her as a friend afterwards, which is what it sounds like to me. Tsk tsk.
[Image: 97b41fda3c.jpg]
If God does have an image... a physical body... she'd be a futa. It's the superior form! :75:

Hello, welcome, and hope you enjoy the place.
I'm relatively new to the site myself, but I feel like it's just what I was waiting for.
I think you'll feel the same kinship.

I'm also new, but I don't know anyone in your situation so I am just curious.

You said you've come to this site, presumably you enjoy futa (who wouldn't!?) and then you also said you're going to change your genitals from male to female.

So what made you decide that? i.e. deciding against keeping male genitals, which is what futa is mainly about.

Only really asking 'cos you said I can ask anything Big Grin

Well, I like futanari, that's for sure, but I'd also like to be a normal young woman (as normal as an artificially transformed woman can be. lol)
And a penis would be hard to hide with particular bottoms such as a bikini bottom.

On the other hand... I have lately been thinking that it may not be so bad to be a woman with a penis in the real world. This site has definetly proved to me that there are some people out there who would be totally cool with a woman who happens to have a penis.
And hey, maybe there might even be someone out there who would find it attractive and want to go out with me rather than being grossed out. lol

In either case, I would still definetly get rid of my balls and have it changed to a vagina. Balls gross me out, and I want a cute pussy to have intercourse like a woman.

The beauty about having a vagina custom made is that you can have it made too look perfect and very attractive. Ah, the perks of cosmetic surgery. hehe Wink

If God does have an image... a physical body... she'd be a futa. It's the superior form! :75:

Hm, I have some more questions:

1) How old were you when you began to feel you wanted to be physically female?
2) Do you intend to be with only men, only women, or both after your surgeries?
3) Have you decided on a new name for when the sex change is complete?

[SIZE=4]Glitter Army
[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

[SIZE=5]F-List[/SIZE]
Because we're all a little perverted.
Endsieg Kaiser Wrote:Hm, I have some more questions:

1) How old were you when you began to feel you wanted to be physically female?
2) Do you intend to be with only men, only women, or both after your surgeries?
3) Have you decided on a new name for when the sex change is complete?

1) I was 24 when I learned about the transition proccess and through that, learning that it actually is possible to change one's sex. I went through a year first of soul-searching and meditating on the whole trans thing to make sure transitioning is something I really want to do and will have no regrets later.
Looking further in the past, I've always felt like a girl inside. Especially in my privacy. I started having dreams of being a girl since I was about 13 (around the time I learned about puberty in school).

2) This one is tricky... I've always been interested in girls, and I still am mainly attracted to females. But I do find a few guys attractive too, and while I wouldn't date men, I'd still like to try to have sex with men after I'm a complete woman. I'm really attracted to the cock though and I would certainly like to try one (like, sucking and playing with one).
So to simplify.... I'm a lesbian who's bi-curious.

3) Yes, I have narrowed it down to three names. I don't know which I would use yet, but I still have time to think it over.

I just wanted to say welcome aboard as well, and I want to compliment you on your courage for comming out on here with your intent to become a woman. I hope you have a speedy and successful transition.