Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody :D

Hi, I'm TheImpossibleGirl, I'm a Whovian (It explains my nickname), I like futas, roleplaying, talking about life experiences and I'm constantly thinking about new possibilities that chatrooms and IMs can provide (if someone's willing to help I'd appreciate immensely). I lurked at the RP chat anonymously for a while, but decided to become a member so more of my fantasies could come true.
PM me if you're into it ^^
xxx, TheImpossibleGirl
PS: I hope reading this won't be a waste of time...

Hellos! I can't wait for the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor who! I'm gonna miss Matt but I trust the guys behind the show to pick a good 12th. I'm sure you'll have lotsa fun here! ^_^

Welcome to FP *waves and offers muffins*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome and enjoy. Hope you have a very enjoyable time;Wink

Nice to meet you Big Grin

I think you'll like it here, chatting right now but feel free to drop me a PM any time.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the palace! There are a number of roleplayers here that would happily chat you up. I am certain that you've wasted no one's time and that you'll find some wonderful experiences via the chatrooms and IMs. Enjoy your stay!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Yo gurl! Welcome to the palace! This is definitely the place to go for futa and such, and you'll find that everyone here is super nice! As for the whovian part... well... *slinks off to prepare possible rape plans for the new whovian target*

no sig here

Thank you all, people seem so friendly in here! Smile