Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best me I can be
Quote: [Image: icon1.png] Hello
[INDENT] Hi, I'm Rachael, or just rache ...genetic girl and anarchist. I write for a living. No, I got married for a living, I write for shoe money mostly and for plain old fun. I don't know how I ended up here. I followed a link from a link from a flash site, I think. But I never met a forum I didn't like and it's kinda like halloween, cause I finally have an excuse to use an avatar with a penis.

Some of you may have seen my stories before on ASSM, SOL, Literotica, or about a gazillion other places.

Not much else to say. I'm Amerasian, living and working in the jungles of Asia and I love it. I spend most of my time at the beach. I have a monkey and he's a registered sex offender, I think. He should be anyway. Monkey's are nasty, you don't want one, but they're so cute though.

Thanks. Nice forum, by the way.

Best always,
rachael
[/INDENT]

That's what I wrote six years ago. I thought maybe I'd say hello again because I pretty much ignored this place and my membership for the last 5 years. Not for any real good reason. I wasn't angry or disappointed, just busy doing other things. Now I'm back and I'll probably hang out for awhile. I have the attention span of a walnut, but cutting down on my sugar intake seems to help with that. Anyway, um...Not much has changed. I still need shoes. My monkey went to heaven, I'm sad to say, but his memory lingers and I don't really miss him all that much. What else? My avatar isn't me, by the way. I just like to mock attractive people, but ugly people will do in a pinch.

So that's it. Hi...again, I mean. Smile

Welcome back to the palace! Wink

hi there Smile

^_^ WB my friend!

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Darn monkeys. They either die or start throwing damn barrels all over the place.

Anyway. Good to meet you, may I add.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every