Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sort of kind of new

I made an account here a long time ago and just 3 days ago did I even remember that This place existed.

I'm Jamesofthejungle. It's a simple nick name that was given to me on one occasion for no particular reason and I prefer to use it online sometimes... I've been drawing all my life and in my teens I would watch anime and I've been extremely fascinated with the subject matter ever since. I had a friend in school who insisted on teaching me how to draw Dragon Ball Z characters that his brother and himself were astonishingly good at. I like to be compulsive sometimes and futanari definitely give me something to be compulsive with. I don't know a whole lot about futanari even though I probably did at one point, but I'd like to contribute and understand where all of you come from and become a serious regular of this site and absorb this phenomenon. I am interested in posting artwork here so is it okay for me to just start a thread in 2d images? I spy an artwork help thread, but are there ant special permissions I need to post artwork?

Jot J.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara