Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hihi From Typhs

Hiya alls.
I am not really new to this scene, but I am new to posting here, so I figured that I should introduce myself. (Especially since I already posted a thread of a couple of my photomanips in that section, https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...tle-please ).
I am not much of a freehand artist, but I got really good with photoshop during college, and learned of a few new fetishes there too . . . one thing led to another, and viola! My ridiculous penis envy turned into a hobby.

[LIST=1|INDENT=1]
[*]"Who Are You?" - Typhs
[*]"Where are you from?" - LaLa Land
[*]"What's up with that nick of yours?" - My Name?
[*]"What do you like about futanari?" - Penis envy.
[*]"What got you interested in the first place?" - A boyfriend who dressed.
[*]"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" - Daddy/Daughter, Priest/worshipper, Basically Dom/Sub relationships. Oh, and cockfeeding . . . imagine breastfeeding, but with something else . . .
[*]"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" - Yes, and nope. No Questions.
[*]"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" Photomanipulations and Stories.
[*]"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Long ago poster on the Obsidian forums, and have been a visitor here for years.
[*]"Anything else you might like to add?" We are all made of stars!
[*]"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" (Insert "clever comment that implies a lack of knowledge of anything non futa-related" here . . .)
[*]"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" Wow, Second Life
[*]"Last words before we pass final judgment?" Bring it!
[/LIST]
Anyhoos. That's an introduction. Thanks for keeping a community alive for us futa fans!

Kisses -

Typhs

Welcome1

You. I like your fetishes, hahaBig Grin

I should say thank you for making more futa for when there just isn't enough:p

You gotta watch out for that guy. If he likes your fetishes he's notorious for chasing after you and having an incredibly good time.

Oh, wait. That doesn't sound so bad. Wink

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

that doesn't seem all that bad . . . lol

Oh no...

I like your fetishes, too. Tongueyong26:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Hello and welcome to the Palace :183: You're gonna fit right in.

No Gods or Kings, only cocks.

Hey and welcome to the madhouse that is FP. I think youll fit right in

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara