Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

I can't remember if I made an introduction or not, but hi anyways!

I'm Noavi and I love to role play. Be it on my knees pleasing a well hung futa or switched around and being the one who's being pleased!

Message me to learn more or if you're interested in an RP! Much love!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

It's good to meet you, Noavi~. As a fan of doing the first thing you mentioned, you'll find plenty of that, laughter, thought and futa to be found here. And friendship, plenty of 'dat too~.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Hey Noavi and welcome to the palace! I hope youu enjoy your stay here ^^

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202: