Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suddenly, Mongoose.

I ARE MONGOOSE HALLO. Just joined up here, been into futa lightly for a few years but just recently decided I'd get involved in some communities and talk to some people.

I'm from Tasmania, Australia. It's pretty nice here and the population is rather low so I live 15 minutes from the capital center and my house is next to a bunch of forrest.

My nickname is sort of an embodiment of how I see myself but it's also an oxymoron because I don't really take anything too seriously or I tend to get bored or end up hating it. There is even more to it than that but if you want to know about it you'll have to get to know me better. Also, I over think everything way too much, hence the excessively detailed analysis of username.

I like futanari because of the cuteness factor, which actually ties into how I first got into it because I was looking around for random cute hentai ages ago and openned this link and the chick had the cutest cheeky grin and then I noticed the bulge in her panties and BAM interest.

I like to see three ways between a girl, a guy and a futa, especially ones that say or look like they are really caring about eachother because I like to have polyamorous relationships when it's possible and this would be an ideal relationship and sexual situation for me. I'm also into BDSM and the like.

Really keen to read some good doujinshi and have some chats, maybe even RP some. I like to talk to people about all kinds of things on the interwebs because I tend to be more... I guess politely restricted in real life, so yeah hit me up for a chat if you want. Those are pretty much the main two reasons I came exploring here.

I guess some other things about me and last points are I'm a musician, been playing drums for nearly 9 years and I play gigs with a band, not gonna just spam links to our stuff because we haven't got our first EP out yet, but there is a sample I can link anyone to if they are interested in dub/roots/reggae. I'm also a gamer and will join people for a game of Quake Live, or League of Legends if you like. Yeah so I guess I should probably shut up for now until someone gives me an excuse to wall of text some more.

Welcome to the Palace. I to also have the capacity to be polyamorous.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Oh cool, what kinds of experiences have you had with being in polyamorous relationships? I'm interested to hear other people's stories as I've only ever had things end badly with one person not feeling like they're getting "their share" for whatever reason. This could probably be due to the fact that all of my polyamorous adventures have started as regular relationships with the incorporation of another after some discussion. Though I can't really imagine how it would ever occur without that, other than some kind of living together arrangement turning into a relationship between more people. But strangely enough I found that it's always been my original partner that has begun to feel jealous or left out, which I guess is understandable because of the adaption required of them. But I dunno, maybe the relationships just failed like most others and it wasn't related to their polyamorous nature.

I can only state my own emotional understanding and not from practical. I know how I would react but my wife doesn't feel the same way. I love my wife so I am not planning on doing anything to ruin that. Though of course she doesn't mind me thinking about it but she doesn't like the idea of me with another woman. I have no problem with the idea of her finding sexual and a different kind emotional sastisfaction with a guy. I realize that we are not able to fulfill all of each others needs.

Well fair enough, it's not for everyone and to be honest I would prefer a stable, regular relationship than an unstable polyamorous one any day so I agree with your reasoning.

Polyamorus relationship's to me, I thought I'd only practice in roleplay. But, having experienced one in real life, simply put, I don't hate the idea. However, it is, personally for me, hard to maintain. Indeed, you say you hear only of the fact some don't think they're getting their fair share, but that's more to do with relationship's at a basic level. People in a simple two way relationship might feel they don't get attention all the time, so I feel it's simply an extension of the problem that causes that in a three way relationship.

Also, hello. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Yeah, it sounds like you've had pretty similar experiences to what has happened to me. I guess it sort of makes sense though, twice the relationship, twice the problems. But on the flip side, twice the benefits. I think it gets easier the more you do it and dealing with the problems it causes seems to work like dealing with a bad habbit to me. So I think if you can manage to find some experienced and mature people who are also good matches it could work out, in theory. In practice though that is a pretty hard task.

I imagined your avatar saying that entire post in a cute breathy voice and then giggling at the end when you said hello. It was hot. Though she doesn't have a body that I'm aware of so I just imagined a sort of schoolgirl-ish thing seeing as she had a bow tie on.