Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A newbie RP freak~

Well, how to do this.

I'm newly joined, those I've been looking the place over for a little while.
Particularly, I'm quite an avid RPer. I love good smutty stuff! I'll likely be trolling around the RP section a good bit while popping into the 2D images section for some fun inspiration.
Anyone of that persuasion is free to track me down through PMs. I play as and with boys, girl, futas, shemale, you name it!

Anyways, I think I'll be off to the RP section now. Evening people!

Always nice to have such a flexible RPer! Welcome Tongueyong2:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Oh yeah I swoop in with the jokes like a rock, and hit as hard as an eagle. Welcome to the palace enjoy the stay, as a developing RPer I always welcome the experienced ones with open "arms".

no sig here

Oh, don't troll too much. Their STR is too high for some peoples DEF and it might mean they need a revive. It's good to meet you though and enjoy your stay, Licious. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Trolling the RP area, I didn't realize they put up a new bridge *Runs off to check*
Ahh i see, you were being metaphorical. Dame, fell for it again. And they really do need to put a bridge in there, I'm sick and tied of falling into the moat!