Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here I cum to save the day!
"Who Are You?"
... ​Is that a trick question?

"Where are you from?"
Oh, here and there. Mostly here.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
I am the representative of the end of the balance between the forces of good and evil.

"What do you like about futanari?"
They are awesome people. Sexism is the main form of oppression, even during ancient times. Nothing at all to do with having both sets of genitals.

"What got you interested in the first place?"
I like lots of stuff. I'll try almost anything once. Sometimes I'll like it enough to join a whole forum based around it.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
Anything's fine except for gore or hard vore. Guy on guy doesn't turn me on, but there's nothing wrong with it.

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
... Huh? sorry I fell asleep when you started going over the rules and stuff. It's fine though, I'll figure it out.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
Video games. And the crazy.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
I've heard about this place here and there. Mostly there.

"Anything else you might like to add?"
I'm crazy. In a good way. Like, chocolate covered bananadile with canine pepper stuffing crazy. With a side of bacon. Mmm, bacon.

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
girlcuntsBig Grin

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
A bunch. Just ask me and I'll tell you whether or not.

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
Ahem...
So far away, we wait for the day for the lives all so wasted and gone. We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days. Through the fire and the flames we carry on!
When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

I like you already. I can already tell you will be very, very fun. Btw give me your bacon, I wantz bacon.

You're from here? I'm from here too. I also like to partake in the liberation from sexism that's going on abouts places. Here, have some chocolate, coat it in something. And welcome. =D

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every
OmegaScales Wrote:[B]"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
[/B]... Huh? sorry I fell asleep when you started going over the rules and stuff. It's fine though, I'll figure it out.

Here are the rules right here.

Just want to make sure you do read them, because by even having registered an account, you have agreed to abide by the rules we set forth. So you're responsible for knowing them.

Just like the large majority of people here, I'm sure you will do just fine!
Also, I liked this: "So far away, we wait for the day for the lives all so wasted and gone. We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days. Through the fire and the flames we carry on!" It is poetic.

In the room right over there->
Don't worry, there's no bacon monster that's going to force-feed you bacon flavored jizz and breast milk. Or maybe there is, I forget which one it is.

Chocolate? CHOCOLATE!!!
Oh, and I was half-serious about the sexism thing. Dickgirls do turn me on, but that is not the only reason I like them. Ranks in nobility and such have always been distinguished between gender. Most of the places people hear of favored males, even when there was a lady of the same rank, simply because of gender. It really pisses me off how people tend to see one gender better at certain things than the other. Even in the modern world, sexism exists. If changing everyone to Futas is what it takes for everyone to be seen as equals, then please let it be so.

Ya ya ya. Basically: no illegal shit and don't be an ass. also copyright and trademark related stuff.
Altimira Wrote:Also, I liked this: "So far away, we wait for the day for the lives all so wasted and gone. We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days. Through the fire and the flames we carry on!" It is poetic.
Dragonforce rox!
When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

Just though I'd tell you. There is a bacon monster, you know, for future reference. It's a pretty nice person when you get to know it. Unfortunately I think it might be Canadian.

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara