Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osu.

Well, it's been 3 weeks that i registered to FP. I completely forgot to introduce myself. ;D
I'm a new developer of Slave Maker. I'm still learning, but.. well, who cares. That game made me appreciate Futanari. I never disliked them, but now i love them. Wink
My english is not perfect, since i'm Italian, and i learned it from videogames and music, by myself. I should do some course to learn it better. Well, hope to have fun. Bye guys.
Oh, i forgot to tell something about me. 22 years old, male. See ya. Big Grin

Yes join me and we shell rule the world in the name of Italy. Everyone will know the power of extremely good food. And btw you're English seems pretty good to me.

I concur. Your english is quite fine. And you join a long line of illustrious and welcomed members who were led here by Slavemaker. Myself, being one of them. =D Many welcomes to you, Osu.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome to the palace

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara