Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm New! I'm gonna do my part for my fellow girlcock lovers! :3
Hi everybody! :231:

Like some of the other members here I like to play with pictures (not photos) in Photoshop! I can do your standard "futanarization" 'shops, but I really like doing recolors and compilations and tweaks and dialogues/captions and fun stuff like... *ehem*... size enhancements
:218:

Instead of keeping the fun to myself I thought I could share my creations with like-minded perverts! Sadly, I lost most of it to a hard-drive fail a few days ago... but that means a fresh start! Since I don't have anything to share with you now, I uploaded a few small public albums of my favorite H pictures instead! It's not much now, but I'll try to update them once in a while. If you're lucky there might be something you actually haven't seen before, plus you get to see my *ehem* fine tastes :p

I'm an artsy, philosophical type, so we can chat about something if you'd like, but to be real I'm just here for ~fun~... and maybe some of the bawdier discourse if you know what I mean. ;Wink Haven't done much ERPing before but I do like to write and I do like to rub genitals together until things happen, so we'll see!
:188:

I can't be on all the time, but hopefully enough to upload some ed[SIZE=2]its &
goodies, join some groups, maybe have some sassy moments~ I'm honing my other artistic skills so maybe sooner or later you'll see my own artwork on here instead of just edits! You can call me ggb or give me whatever nickname you like, I'm not picky. See you around!
[/SIZE]
Quote:but I do like to write

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with writing.

Quote:I do like to rub genitals together until things happen

I'm assuming you mean your genitals with someone else's genitals. Although I can see the appeal of forcefully taking the genitals of two other people and rubbing them together.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey there, cute introduction and even cuter pic. I will be looking forward to see some of your art. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Nice to meet you! Tongueyong27: sounds like a pretty neat skill set! Tongueyong4:Tongueyong4:

Kawaiideedlitchan Wrote:Nice to meet you! Tongueyong27: sounds like a pretty neat skill set! Tongueyong4:Tongueyong4:

I approve of your usage of so many foxy faces. Big Grin
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

welcome to the palace

KitsuneMimi Wrote:I approve of your usage of so many foxy faces. Big Grin

I aim to please Tongueyong34:

Hello there and welcome to Futanari Palace where you can just be yourself!....I just joined several weeks ago xD. Maybe we can chat sometime or we can ignore each other with virtual silenceSmile)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}