Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...I guess

So I'm a guy who likes girls with dicks (also girls without dicks, also some dudes).
I also like videogames, mangas and anime (not quite as much as I used to), Pen&Paper RPGs and all sorts of books and films.
I found this website while searching for dirty pictures and I sure hope I'll be cool enough to fit in (and get through this without PTSD).

In short: Hi!

Welcome, Toad. You sound like the exact type of person that we attract to us and that stay with us, so we hope to make you proud to be here. You will find a lot of what you are looking for here, including the pen & paper part of RPGs if you know where to look. So, welcome, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Howdy Anemic!

I agree you do sound 'like one of us' already!

Am so glad you found your way to the Palace, and don't worry, the only PTSD you're likely to suffer from here are some Pretty Tasty Sexual Delights, LOL!

*hugz*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Well, sir, you've certainly come to the right place! Welcome.

[INDENT=3] ~*I love video games!*~[/INDENT]

Always nice to welcome a newcomer who understands that unique joy of rolling a polyhedral about a character sheet stained in doodles and haphazard Mountain Dew. Not quite the same thrill as you'll find in our RP section, but then again, that section comes with twenty-sided cocks. Even if you fumble, it promises to be a good time.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome