Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salut(it means hello in my language)

I'm using this as my guide line https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...uggestions!

1. "Who Are You?"
  2. "Where are you from?"
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?"
  4. "What do you like about futanari?"
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?"
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?"
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?"
So let's get started.
I'm David and I'm from Romania.
Hmm...I don't really know how or when i came up with my nick..so I'll leave it at that.
What i like about futa is the simple fact of a cock on a girl and many possible combinations you can have with such a girl.
Bible Black got me interested in futa and since the my favorite pairing would be futa on female.
The rules seem simple enough nothing really special compared to the Ulmf Forums and PlanetSuzy Forum.
I guess I'm interested in games, pictures and new videos.
I stumbled upon a link in the Ulmf forum that got me here don't really remember where exactly in the forum.
Hmm...guess I'll the last questions unanswered since I don't have any ideas on how to answer them.
Oh...why should I say any last words it's not like I'm gonna die or something?
I'm watching from the void

You will die from all the goodness of goodies of awesomeness so you should think of your last words wisely. Anyways welcome and enjoy yourself ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello!
When I saw "Salut" I was about to start typing french with you, but then you stated you were Romanian, but is still pretty cool too.
Hopefully you enjoy the site!

Ooo, lovely! :3 I hope you have a great stay here! ^_^ Enjoy ;3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks for the warm welcome

I'm watching from the void

Greetings and Welcome