Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why, hello there!

So I've been a lurker from quite a long time (since like 2008, and yes I'm aware my join date says 2010) so I decided to break the silence and introduce myself.

I joined FP because back in the day I don't remember many places where you could find futa stuff, well either that or I fail at google.

Anyway, a bit about myself, I live in México, in my mid 20's, about to graduate from college. Despite not posting here I am a really sociable person and not very shy.

I love cats and enjoy playing videogames, mostly MMOs and FPS games. I am a huge tabletop/pen & paper RPGs fan, don't know if there are many people who play those but I'd like to share something that I did: http://allisonhalsey.deviantart.com/#/d5iue51

Regarding futa genres, I'm a futa on futa and futa on female junkie though that doesn't mean I don't enjoy other things.

Hmmm I guess that wraps it up as I don't know what else I can say about me, thanks for your time and sorry for the wall of text.

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome!

Well, you're certainly welcome here! Big Grin And don't worry... I've been lurking for a realleh long time, too... Haha, take a look at my join date. ;3

welcome that's interesting because i also live in mexico and I'm also in my mid 20's and i also enjoy futa on futa looks like we got lots of things in common espero que sigas disfrutando este foro y saludos desde jalisco

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

If anyone wants to add me on WoW or GW2 here are my tags.
Btag: Freyalise#1184
GW2: Freyalise.8479
(Shameless self promotion I know :19Smile
Also thanks a lot for your kind words Big Grin