Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Allo All >;)

Greetings,

First off I humbly request that you read this and all my posts in as best of an Irish accent as ye can, because that is how my words tend to come past my lips in the world. The name's Cran, and I am most certainly a male. I am unfortunately lucky to be single, and as such I have needs that sometimes only roleplaying can fulfill. I found this site via google and in seems so much more than a place to find futa which I am very pleased about.

As far as my kinks go I am willing to try anything at least once. Wink

My home of record is in the Pacific Nortwest, but my job requires me to be at the beck and call of the largest beauties in the world, the Oceans.

So, iffen you want to chat, or are seeking a bit o' fun from this Celtic wolf, please feel free to send me a PM.

Hey Wolfie~! Welcome to the madhouse that is Futanari Palace:202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Well thank you. its looks like my sort o' mad house.

Mmmm.... that tightness in you throat, that shiver up your spine... Smells to me like you want something in this world... Maybe i can help you find it. Wink
-Cran Kuris, The Celtic Wolf

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara