Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So after four years i end the greatest lurker EVER

So yeah i made this account 4 years ago, Talked to a bunch of people met a bunch of cool people over years, then a while back I stopped coming due to real life things, and forgot the name of this account so i made Testingyouout to find this one and i used that account to post a couple things and today, i was like i want my award for posting pis of my self and posted some thing on the forum with this account so yeah i thought thanks to my miss click i should introduce my self.

Well i don't remember how i even found this place but i'm glad i did, and now that i cont care i'm really excited about maybe finding even more people to RP with and post picks of my self (tho i might keep that on the other just because i have a lot of things tied with the name kaze hehe) So yeah come chat with me all that good stuff and i'm glad to shead the clothing of the best lurker ever mahahahahaha

Kaze was here .....or was he:19:
"A wild kazethefutureenslaver appeared!!" Anyways, nice to see you kaze:202:.
[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara