Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope I do this right...

This is my hello thread, there are many like it.... yeah you get the idea. Well, if this is the place to start expressing yourself when other forum go-ers backtrack through your posts six months from now I want it to be right.

For some time now I've had an interest in the genre known as 'futa'. I imagine, much like other people, I can't pin point where it came from, or why I enjoy it, but it's there like the elephant in the corner that I don't talk about. I found this site through pure accident, much like how we find anything. And I must say that after a week in the shadows peeking through the bushes in a shy, timid, nervous kind of way and not a creepy stalker with a camcorder type of way (that would be weird) I like the atmosphere here. Nothing better to make someone feel welcome to a place than a great attitude across the entire site.

Enough of that rambling, unlike several users here I sadly possess absolutely no artistic abilities what so ever. But I can bring thunderous thanks and appreciation to those who are gifted and talented in the arts. So with that I think that's enough for now, heres to a good stay here. Thank you for your time.

Hello. I hope you enjoy everything at the Palace.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara