Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Konnichiwa!
Advance Warning! Heavy usage of emotes is heavy!
That is all.

So this is Futanari Palace, eh? I kinda like it here lol. And BONUS~ Picture of Nao from Mabinogi at the top Big Grin. Anyways, just thought I should drop by, say hi, introduce myself, yknow...be social :149:. For now you can call me M.I.A. (atleast till 20 or so days pass to change my name lol). I have heard of FP alot but just recently (while looking up info on AG4 lol ^^;; ) a link sent me this way but I was not able to look at the content unless I signed up so I did that. After checking the info and stuff I kept seeing those 3 notices that kept popping up and what caught my eye was the Annual Comic Contest. After seeing all the amazing work and doing some brief browsing of the site I have desided to claim this website as MINE Tongueyong26:! Lol...Sorry, sugar rush (and I love the emotes on this site! :214Smile but I digress.... After seeing some amazing work as well as some detailed critiquing I've chosen to stick around for awhile, maybe even display some of my work here once I get started again, so hopefully you will see me around.

So again, call me MIA, or "Shin" which is one of two other names I usually use online and prefer it to my real name. I love drawing ever since I gained more interest in anime during my Junior years in highschool, being invited to the anime club there (My first anime was Gundam Wing and DBZ). Over the years I have been working on characters, improving my skills, working on how to make my characters show more emotions, facial expressions, movements, proportions :123:...and have also started working on stories, looking at other mangas like Naruto, Code Geass, D Gray Man, Bleach...High School of the Dead ( :132: )... and analysing them and there styles and try to create my own. Last year I stopped progressing with my work due to personal reasons but have been getting back into it again recently, drawing again and seeing as this is a decent community, I hope that I can depend on you guys to critique my work as well as my writing :172:. I am also interested in drawing hentai, mostly furry but I will be dabbing on mostly all types.... Eh...also, is anyone interested in teaching me japanese? :206: I have been out of it for atleast a year and have gotten really rusty...heh....

Anyways, I hope to see you lot around the forums and I hope that I'll have an awesome time here.

Shin:202:
[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

*waves and offers a selection of muffins* welcome Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

-waves back and takes the chocolate muffin- :3 Ty...btw, love the SG-U siggy :p I am working on mine as we speak on photoshop..

Edit: :114: Holy balls! I just noticed the Andromeda reference above it! Loved that series! Una Salus Victus :179:

"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

Hello there, i do hope you enjoy your stay here, it's quite fun to say the least, so find a sofa, relax and ask Alfred for some tea and enjoy the wonderful world of FP. :157:

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again." - Lewis Carroll

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks Guardian, love the sig and avatar. I used to use that Avatar as our insignia for a guild back in my Mabinogi days :p

Antonin Artaud

That's a lot to digest, but I salute anyone willing to put their talent and creativity on the line, here in the wilds of the internet. Just having the courage to share something, in troll infested waters, says good things about you. Keep it up, whatever it is you do, and feel free to give us a few samples. We're always happy to have a peel into someone's head-space.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty