Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurker Sees the Light!

Hello everyone, Nadiir here.

I've been a lurker on this site for about two years now, but I've finally decided that I want to try to make, in my own clumsy, untalented way, active contributions to this community. I know, right? Took me long enough! :p

I like to think that I might be able to contribute here with either some writing or futa morphs. I like to think that I'm a decent writer (at least I know that I have good grammar, and that's half the battle, right? :p), just an unbelievably slow one Undecided. I also do some futa morphs purely as a personal exercise. I'm pretty amateurish, but I'm gradually feeling my way around photoshop on a trial-and-error basis, and I like to think that I'm improving. Baby steps, of course.

I'm interested in futa art, morphs and stories, with a special appreciation for the more ridiculous sizes that you occasionally come across here, so expect that to come up in whatever I do here. Bigger is definitely Better as far as I'm concerned. Also a huge fan of expansion, transformation and growth of all types, so that may find its way into some of my stuff as well. I am not really into Futa-on-Male, or Male-on-Futa come to think of it, but I certainly don't begrudge anyone for their own taste Smile

Outside of futa I'm an avid gamer, amateur writer and procrastinator par excellence. I hope I can manage to add to the wonderful collection of content here, even in my own tiny way.

Hi there neighbor! Nice to see a fellow Australian - especially one who likes futa and gaming! Smile

Cheers mate, nice to see you like to be more active from now on Wink

my decensored Futa-art thread
my decensored Hentai-art thread
Drop some feedback if you like and or hit "thanks", I appreciate it.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara