Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Im Kuri

Hi, Im Kuri. I found out about this site after looking over some profiles on Rabbit hole. I was looking for roleplaying partners and the thought of roleplay with a futanari character is something Ive been wanting to try. Im a writer by heart so I like long term stories with healthy plots, character development, and situations that feel real. Im hoping to find that here and even if I dont I see there's a lot of art and writing to keep me interested. Besides my desire for roleplaying Ive always had a fascination with Futanari. I only discovered them a few months ago but I see a kind of erotic and artistic, for lack of a better word, allure to them. Its hard to explain

the name Kuri the neko comes from a couple different things. It started when I was 6 or 7 and my first girlfriend called me Kuri because I was so sweet. She told me Kuri was a sweet nut or something like that, its hard to remember but it stuck. Everyone called me Kuri all through my life and to this day I introduce myself as Kuri rather then my real name. The neko part is because a few years ago I really got into the idea of neko's so much that I made my first character and started writing short stories about him. So he's pretty much my persona in a fictional world, if that makes any sense. It seemed like a good name to take while looking for roleplaying sites and writing partners

To be honest Im a little bit nervous, I always get that way meeting new people or joining new communities. Usually Im really shy but Im a lot more articulate when I can put words to paper, or text in this case

Welcome, kuri!

Welcome, Kuri. You won't be disappointed while looking for RP partners. There are plenty of members looking for partners, Myself included.
I'm about as nervous as you probably are in normal situations, but it's easy here because there are so many friendly members. If you haven't already, go ahead and make a post in the Notice Board subsection of the Role Playing area.

*waves* welcome to FP.... i kinda like long term stories Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

hi kuri and welcome to fp lots of rp players hear have fun and ask somebody if you need some help

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
kuri_the_neko Wrote:It started when I was 6 or 7 and my first girlfriend called me Kuri because I was so sweet. She told me Kuri was a sweet nut or something like that, its hard to remember but it stuck.

6 or 7? Damn, you started early! Anyway, kuri is the Japanese word for chestnut.

*bows* I hope you enjoy your time here at FP.

Hello Kuri, and welcome. I am new as well and understand your shyness of meeting new people here. I myself joined hoping to rp with someone. So if you ever want to role-play with anyone I am open. ^^

Welcome aboard Kuri =D