Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!

I'm not even sure if I made one of these yet, so here I go! Hello all! I've been here a bit and wanted to introduce myself since I didn't during the short time I've been here. I typically go by Ashley in rp and I'm quite the futanari fan along with transformation. This includes were-animal transformations. If you're a little daring and you don't mind transformation hit me up with a PM.~

Nice to meet you and welcome to the palace. Even though you've been here a short time, you don't need an intro to this site do you considering how many posts you've already made and the fact that your advertising yourself as a PM partner could also suggest that you've made quiet a few friends already, sorry i tried to go like Sherlock Holmes there. Other than that there isn't much to say.

You've got a higher level than I do but I'm also relatively new. You should get a few pictures for your profile and what not.

[SUP]The [/SUP]Mad Red
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=774479&thumb=1&d=1405236491]

Welcome to FP! Love your fp name btw Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I would love to hit you up some time for rp baby, sounds like fun, any way have fun and enjoy FP I do

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

A "little" daring? I'm not sure if you'd call it little, but daring is definitely on the menu. I'm always happy to see someone with a taste for transformation, especially when they have such an evocative name.

Welcome to the forums, though it's look like you've been here for at least a little while.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara