Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rather Shy Introduction. :)

First of all, I'm bad with introductions under the most usual of circumstances. I never know what to say, what not to say, or indeed how to put it. :22:

I am very new to the idea of discussing Futa. I have always loved the idea of it, and have quite a large collection if it. Yet I've never been sure why aha. Smile I have a stable relationship with my girlfriend, though we both know I'm open minded with woman and men, I wouldn't quite say Bi but I would definitely say curious. However, the idea of shemale arouses me allot more than that of a male, sometimes that of a normal woman I'm afraid to say. XD

We do practice in BDSM very often, which I'm sure has something to do with it, but I look forward to discussing Futa and everything on the forums.

Even if I am new to it. Smile

Don't worry, we get plenty of people who are drawn to the subject matter, yet are timid and don't know too much about why they like it. Hell, there are veterans who've been around the subject longer than I that still don't really know why they like it.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

I like it, and I don't care why, but I decided to go with it, but feel free to ask or talk to anybody if you want to. have fun

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara