Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something New

Hello Futas.

A long-time lurker, I've danced around the subject for a few years. Let me start by saying I've always loved anime . . . Lately I find myself drawn towards the Futa genre. Over the past few years or so I've shyly perused various sources of Futa allowing it to slowly grow on me.

I've finally decided to open up and explore the online Hentai community.

I'm not sure what I should say about myself, so I'll go ahead and answer a bunch of the questions from the suggestion sticky.

What's up with that nick of yours?

My forum alias is in reference to my favorite Hentai, Makai Kishi Ingrid (Hell Knight Ingrid).

What do you like about futanari? / What got you interested in the first place?

I think the world would be a better place if everyone were a Futanari. Smile It just feels like a step up from the normal male-fem pairing. Why watch a man and a woman when you could watch some overly-endowed succubus plowing another cum-hungry succubus? The act of reading/watching Futa related content is a perversion in itself. The fantasy is so visceral and intense that is simply overpowers your average sex scene.

What are your favorite kinks/pairings?

I LOVE tan skin and/or Dark Elf characters. Something about that milk-chocolaty goodness makes me crazy. As for pairings . . . Anything Futa on Futa or Futa on Fem. I really don't get much out of male scenes.

What sections are you most excited about exploring?

I've mostly come here to browse the Images/Doujinshi/Videos sections looking for more/new material. However, having decided to take on this endeavor of exploration and understanding, I'm not opposed to learning how to and trying some RP in the future. Not sure where to start, I'll most likely lurk the RP sections for a while to get a few good examples before I dive in and try anything.

-addendum: I did try some ERP once in Star Wars Galaxies back in the day. I would be interested to know if there are any ERP groups planning on playing the EMU.

Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?

I am currently working towards a BS in Psychology, I love watching & bitching about movies, and I dabble in graphic design. Oh, and don't let this sour our friendship before it starts, but I prefer Dub if it's done well.

Other online communities you happen to be a part of?

None hentai-related at the moment. Futanari Palace will be my first window of exposure to the Hentai scene.

Last words before we pass final judgment?

Be gentle. You can rough me up once I've settled in.

*waves* welcome to FP Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting more of you. I would ask a bunch of questions, but I'm not even sure what to ask yet . .

Tanned skin, elves, futa and female/futa? I'd advise you check out Caracol in the Artist Library.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hey there, Makai! Graphic Design, eh?

*applauds*

Gilgamesh Wrote:Tanned skin, elves, futa and female/futa? I'd advise you check out Caracol in the Artist Library.

In any case, welcome.

Will do!

vella Wrote:Hey there, Makai! Graphic Design, eh?

*applauds*

Heh, If I remember correctly, you guys have a futa-manip section. Maybe I could practice and whip up a few requests in the future.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welce to the forum darlin~

Just popped in the IRC channels and was surprised to find them pretty active. Lots of friendlies there too! I may just keep IRC up on another monitor.