Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not exactly new
Hello, my name is Michael. I actually first started to access this site about a month ago, but at the time I didn't know about the introduction forum at the time. I live in the Seattle, WA area. I was born there and have moved back there after living for about 10 years away.

I am a writer of fan fiction. So far all of the stories I've written are based on the anime character Ranma 1/2. If you are not familiar with the character, he is a teenage boy who fell into a magic spring that causes him to change into a girl when splashed with cold water then back to male with hot.

Basically that was how I got into the idea of futanari. The Ranma character is both male and female, just not both at the same time. It doesn't take too big a leap of imagination to imagine some additional magic accident to make him become a futanari.

I wrote a story called "Futanari Ranma" that I posted parts of on Media Miner.org. I posted a lot more of it on my blog. I then tried to get a free website but their policy on content wouldn't let me post sexually explicit stories and pictures there. They closed down my new website and the blog.

With that last said, it would really help if anyone who reads this knows of a free web hosting service that would let me post my lemon stories (those containing sex scenes) with pictures that illustrate them. Naturally I would expect to have adult content warnings.

I first learned of the existence of FP because the stats page on my blog mentioned that your forum referred to my story. I have looked over many of the threads, taking special interest in the story ones as well as 2D and 3D images.

I have just recently begun writing a new Ranma futanari story. I have planned it to be mostly futa on futa with maybe some futa on female with incest being a strong theme.

That's all for now.

Welcome again!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Ranma fanfics always take me back to my old FFML days when Ranma/Tenchi were practically the only game in town. Nice to see that there's still some Jusenkyo love out there. Granted, I always pegged Shampoo as the most likely futa candidate.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hey how's it going? I hope you have a good time at the palace.

[SUP]The [/SUP]Mad Red
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=774479&thumb=1&d=1405236491]