Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings.
A warm hello to everyone. You may call me Strahd.

I have been an avid Roleplayer for a very long time. From Table Top to PBeM to forums, I've pretty much done them all. You can only RP for so long before it can become boring or tedious. Such explains why I am here. The image of a beautiful woman sporting the genitals of the opposite gender evokes a strange, yet inviting interest in me. I haven't had much experience in this fetish, as of yet, but hopefully my joining the palace with change that.

About me... I am a gamer, PC and PS3, a fan of H.P. Lovecraft and old school gaming in general. Any questions? Do not hesitate to ask.

I am your humble servant. *smiles*

Roddy McDowall was the best Strahd, at least in audio book format. I'm sure you'll do in terms of FP poster. And we're all in favor of old (and new) school gaming around here.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:Roddy McDowall was the best Strahd, at least in audio book format. I'm sure you'll do in terms of FP poster. And we're all in favor of old (and new) school gaming around here.

Welcome to the forums.

I have the audio book as well as the novel by P.N. Elrod, both are excellent. I miss Roddy. Thanks for responding. Smile
The abilities of roleplay are limited only by your imagination.

If RP is boring and mundane, perhaps it's time to be a bit more imaginative?

None-the-less...

...Welcome home.
~

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Fellow TTop Roleplayer and gamer here! Big Grin Hope you enjoy yourself here <3

Hey there and welcome to the palace :3