Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooh this shall be quite good.

I'm Raptor X9. 18 Year Old Bi Dude Gamer out of California, and a Futanari fan for 2 years (long story regarding why I was even allowed to view it).

On the note of me being bi, I dont plan on ever sleeping with another guy, though a dream of mine is to fall in love with a beautiful futanari.

I also am an avid roleplayer, (my favorite kinds being storyline based ones that are kinda like party of characters get together and go adventuring like in the epic RPG games.), in which if there are more than two characters involved, I tend to split the character portrayment evenly (Usually in the past I play the guys, the partner plays the women/futa. If three partners, then two people play the guys, the other two play the women/futa)

I should note right now that I dislike Yuri, especially when it comes to Futa - this stems from my belief that a man has a right to have futa cock if he so desires.

On the note of me being a gamer, I play PS3 and PC, and am open to adding friends.

So, hope to RP and Game with all my fellow Futanari Fans here.

Oh, and if that Rp storyline idea in the parentheses intrests you, feel free to contact me.

Welcome to Futanari Palace! I hope you enjoy it here!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Posts may or may not be in-character, you have been warned!

Hello raptor, I hope you have fun here. There's gaming sections on the site, in addition to the pictures, stories and rp stuff. Stick about awhile!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

If your purpose is to game and roleplay with fellow futanari lovers, I'm sure you'll be very pleased...

...And i'm sure a lot of the community will be pleased as well.

Ms. Sunday Wrote:If your purpose is to game and roleplay with fellow futanari lovers, I'm sure you'll be very pleased...

...And i'm sure a lot of the community will be pleased as well.

I would hope, though do you have a legitimate idea of whom of the members likes the Futa on Male roleplay?
RaptorX9 Wrote:I would hope, though do you have a legitimate idea of whom of the members likes the Futa on Male roleplay?

Such a list would be a treasured and highly guarded secret amongst those of us who enjoy our FutaXmale. Afraid you'll have to compile your own. Luckily, most everyone here is pretty open about their interests so it doesn't take long to make friends.

Welcome to the forums.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:Such a list would be a treasured and highly guarded secret amongst those of us who enjoy our FutaXmale. Afraid you'll have to compile your own.

Sounds a little unfair to me.
RaptorX9 Wrote:Sounds a little unfair to me.
He's playing around. There's a pretty strong futa and male fanbase, myself and Bishie among them.

You can check out or make a thread in The Notice Board in Role Playing to look into the matter yourself. I don't know much about the Role Playings, but I'm sure you'll find plenty of people interested in playing.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
RaptorX9 Wrote:I would hope, though do you have a legitimate idea of whom of the members likes the Futa on Male roleplay?

I believe it would be easier to list who -isn't- into Futa x Male roleplay...