Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reintroduction!

it is been a long time since I have been here, a lot of things have happened at once and I just really never have time to surf or even keep up with forums and websites.

but now I actually have some extra time so I will be continuing the post here, as well as keep the thread of my art, naturally I do a lot of futa, but I also do a lot of loli, and every once in a while I'll do a femboy, though that's not as often.

When I make this thread to put my art up I will post a link to each of my pages, I am glad to be back in that the site still exists, I used to talk to Shenandoah a lot but it seems I've lost touch. I was also hoping I could come back and find a way to get in touch with him again.
(if you see this give me a note so I can message you again!)

Glad to be back!

Attached Files
.png   yey.png (Size: 113.97 KB / Downloads: 4)

If you want to post your art, please post it in the appropriate section of the Artist Room, scroll down a bit on the main page. That way it can get the proper attention and critique. Thread in Intros don't last long, and all your characters would just get a greeting. Like this:

Welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

well that was the point, just to say hi, i never intended this thread to last long. though i did expect more than one responce.

oh well, thanks.

You.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome back! :>