Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning!

And no, I don't care what time of day it is, I said GOOD MORNING!

As you can see by my join date, been a member for a couple years, decided to stop JUST leeching and be a part of the community. I was linked here from ulmf, and upon browsing the site decided I had found home. As read from a translation of a hentai comic whos name escapes me, it's not a woman if it doesn't have a penis!

I LOVE video games as well as video game futa. While I've fallen behind in recent years, what with loving the classic games and all, still remains a favorite topic of discussion. One of the few newer games I play is (Prepare yourself!) SSBB.

I've also thought about making a RO hentai game for years! I figure I'll start production on December 21st 2012. I think that'll be a lucky day to commit to a lengthy project Tongue. If I ever get privacy (Read: to avoid wifey agro) I plan to start looking into it. Until then, it remains but a dream.

Just a dream...

Giggity

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey, Noobmuffin!

I like to start my mornings around 12-1 if I can help it. Obviously, that's not always the case. Stupid classes. At any rate, morning is whenever you happen to have your bowl of soggy cereal, which could be 2am, so it's all good.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Of course, welcome Muffin. I look foward to seeing your game go and is that image there from Suikoden?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Yes it is! Yes, Suikoden 2, the pic being the hero from Suikoden 1. Like it better then the main hero's, don't ask me why.

Giggity