• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce JeA^_^

1. "Who Are You?" My name is JeA
  2. "Where are you from?" From England
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" JeA
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" It's cute
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Cute Cute
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" No It's my first time
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" No It's good
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) I don't Have
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Good Website
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" Not Have
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" I'm so shy
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" Not have
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" I Love This Site

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, JeA!

I never thought I'd hear this site described as cute. Tempting, a little frightening, and oh so compelling, but cute? That's the sort of thing you label silly little bun buns in stockings.

Oh... wait....

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

*waves and offers muffins* welcome to fp Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Good to met you, welcome and cute? That's a curious description indeed.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every