Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

Really I'm a bit off put on how to introduce myself on a site like this. Given the fact that you already know what one of my interests are simply by my being here, and any off-topic interests feeling a bit out of place. So what should I tell you? That I live in the midwestern US and like watching Youtube Poops? Nice first reply by the way, that was fast. Not to mention I did try searching but have no leads beyond images. As far as I know, there are no reverse image searches on this site.

P.S. If any you still don't know what Youtube Poop is, then all I can tell you is you're missing out

In general, we don't like requests popping up in the Introduction section. It gives the implication that you aren't really looking to join the community, and if that's the case, it's a lot easier to just lurk and do a quick search. We have a section specifically for asking about material you're looking for, and a library on top of that. Granted, given the recent megaupload debacle, you might find it more difficult a search than usual.

Still, it's a well known artist around here, who gets a lot of exposure in the Futa and Man thread, even if the library turns out to be a dead end.

I suggest editing your OP a bit and telling us a little more about yourself. At the moment, it really isn't much of an Intro thread.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Quarterdime Wrote:So what should I tell you?

We've actually addressed this issue for people who have difficulty writing introductions...

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...uggestions!

Not only do we offer up some helpful suggestions, we stickied it at the top of the section for your convenience.

And there's an Identification and Requests section specifically for images you are unfamiliar with and would like to know more about. I apologize if you felt put upon, but people have used this section for requests, as places to put their artwork, and to post stories. That's just not what this section is for.

I do appreciate the edit, however.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Now I know what a Youtube Poop is. I was expecting something slightly different. Not that I'm disappointed to have been wrong in this case.

One of my favourite of the YTP's... may have to be What the Nostalgia Critic's IMPression of Brightman should have been. If that counts. And yeah, there's a layout for those who need aid making an intro, so if you need to, check that out. Welcome. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every