Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, very nice greetings ^^

This seems really to be a lovely place here and I am glad to be among yourselvesSmile

Incidentially my history is these:
Since I discovered a futanari manga from "Inochi Wazuka" in Tokyo, where I spent my long cherished vacation for some time, it was all up with me.
Since than, it was like an addiction, to look always for the newest futanari mangas, which I could get in my shivery hands.
And so, after a time, I am arrived in your fascinating forum, in order to meet, like I hope, new friends and to exchange nice experiences and most notably, to exchange our beloved futanari mangasWink

casano

Well you came to us at a very troubled time. Our library for doujins has been hit with a little tiff of trouble, but it's still functioning. Don't let that discourage you though, you can find many cherished books there after a time if not right now!

Welcome to the Palace and enjoy your stay.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Oh yes, oh yes I know this sad desaster with megaupload and the fear of many other filehosters like fileserver, filesonic and so on, which don´t want to continue their businesses.
But luckily it seems, many filehosters continue their work.
May I ask, if you have already plans to react on this heavy earthquake. For instance do you plan to re-upload the lost manga treasures on new filehosters?
And maybe you have proposals, which filehoster you prefer, which I could use to upload my mangas on your site?

Welcome, casano!

^^ ♥ welcome~

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska