Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheMandingo's Intro
Hello, My name is De'Shawn Teal Hakizimana, you can also call me Shawn. I have a few nicknames from other the years; Muggybear, Banabi so those are optional also. I've been role playing and enjoy all areas of anime for some time, and loving the freedom of self expression most get out of it, the standing lines on where the inspiration make me burn for those who think and feel the same way I do. I manly enjoy Futa cause it gives the mind something new to explore, it challenges the true test of a person to see them in their rawess form and what they're worth, in their. I have a few hobbies, and one is reading Hentai(They tend to get deep, and with the mystery Futa, you never know what you'll get aside from the sexual arousal and potent odor lust on almost every page. I also write and type poetry, I dabble in musical artistry(I take on all genre, so throw anything at me I'm sure I've heard it.) I also do a bit of Gfxing on the side; so just all around Hobbies for the most part. I hope this gives you a of insight to what kind of person I am and what type of friend I can be, don't be shy hit me up sometime.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Can you compose scores for movies?